- 2 tablespoon Amla Powder
- 2 tablespoon Reetha Powder
- 2 tablespoon Shikakai Powder
- 2 tablespoon Bhringraj Powder
- 2-3 Hibiscus flowers
- 1 tablespoon Methi or Fenugreek Seeds (soaked overnight)
- Handful of curry leaves
- 1 Fragrant red rose
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 table spoon castor oil.
Buy Ingredients Here :
Preparation Method :
- Grind methi (Fenugreek Seeds), hibiscus & rose petals along with curry leaves into a smooth paste.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into an iron vessel. Pour water little by little and whip it all into a thick paste.
- Add the methi and flower paste
- Pour coconut and castor oil.
- Blend well.
- Apply from root to lengths.
- Leave it for at-least 2 hours.
- Wash and condition.
Please watch the video for full detail :
If you have any questions, then please let me know in the comments section below.
hi. U hv got bful hair. But since u hv uploaded too many videos on hair growth i m not sure wat worked wonders for u. U got so bful hair due to aloe vera gel or onion juice or amla skikakai powder. Pls do reply.
You can use both that’s not an issue.
Infact you can mix them togather and use as well.
Kya Main Coconut Oil aur Amla oil eksaath use kaar sakti hoon? Lyk- In a week, if Monday main Amla oil use karti hoon,Kya Main Thursday ko Coconut oil use kar payungi? Or I just have to use a oil only.