- 2 tablespoon Amla Powder
- 2 tablespoon Reetha Powder
- 2 tablespoon Shikakai Powder
- 2 tablespoon Bhringraj Powder
- 2-3 Hibiscus flowers
- 1 tablespoon Methi or Fenugreek Seeds (soaked overnight)
- Handful of curry leaves
- 1 Fragrant red rose
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 table spoon castor oil.
Buy Ingredients Here :
- Grind methi (Fenugreek Seeds), hibiscus & rose petals along with curry leaves into a smooth paste.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into an iron vessel. Pour water little by little and whip it all into a thick paste.
- Add the methi and flower paste
- Pour coconut and castor oil.
- Blend well.
- Apply from root to lengths.
- Leave it for at-least 2 hours.
- Wash and condition.
Please watch the video for full detail :
If you have any questions, then please let me know in the comments section below.