Usage of rice for hair strengthening and vitality traces its origin from ancient Chinese and Korean cultures.
Rice milk is highly rich in antioxidants, vitamin B, Vitamin E, and zinc whereas the benefits of coconut milk for hair are known to all Asian cultures.
So this hair pack combines the goodness of both hair strengthening ingredients i.e rice milk & coconut milk along with castor oil that triggers hair growth.
- Cup Organic Rice
- 1 Coconut Milk Cream (You Can Make Coconut Cream At Home,watch the video here: DIY Coconut Milk Cream)
- 2 tbsp Castor Oil
- Soak 1 cup of organic rice into enough water for 10 hours
- When the rice is soaked, grind it really fine with the kitchen grinder and make a fine paste. Extract out the rice milk by using a fine sieve.
- Take 1 cup of thick coconut cream and pour it into the rice milk.
- Now, add 2 tbsp of castor oil and whip all the ingredients into a fine paste.
- Apply it to the hair and leave it for at least 2 hours, wash it with your favourate shampoo & conditioner.
- Apply this pack twice a month for a good result.
You May Watch The Recipe On My YouTube Channel:
Also Read : DIY FERMENTED RICE WATER FOR HAIR GROWTH